What are the application procedures for Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Programme?
All applicants who wish to apply to stay in Malaysia under
Malaysia My Second Home Programme must submit the following
1) Letter of Application (Cover Letter)
- Personal background and indicate your intention to join Malaysia
My Second Home
- With whom you wish to come ( single or with family)
- Briefly explain how you will support your stay in Malaysia
- Which financial criteria you wish to use ; either Fixed Deposit or
monthly off-shore income (for 50 years and above)
2) Two (2) copies of Form IM.12 (Social Visit Pass Form)
3) Two (2) passport-sized photographs
4) Personal bond (if applicants appointed sponsors)
5) A certified copy of Passport / travel document (all pages)
6) A certified copy of a Marriage Certificate (if accompanied by
7) A certified copy (s) of birth certificate (if accompanied by
8) Resume with 10 years of working experience
9) A certified copy of latest bank statement /other related finacial
document to indicate the financial capability to support stay in
10) At least 3 months certified copies of pay slip / pension slip /
income statement etc.
1) Items 2-4 are also required if accompanied by spouse and children
2) Dependants refer to children aged below 18 years old and not
3) Participants from *selected
countries who are entering Malaysia with Tourist Social
Visit Pass prior to approval of Malaysia My Second Home programme
are required to pay for Journey Performed Visa (JP) (RM500) . The
payment should be make to Malaysia My Second Home before they get
endorsement of Malaysia My Second Home Sticker in their passport.
Extensions- Change of Passport
This applies to those who did not receive the full duration of the
10-year Visa because of the short validity period of their passport
at the time of approval and would like to receive the remaining
period upon the issuance of a new passport.
The applicant must appear in person at the Immigration Department of
Malaysia and is required to bring the following documents :
1) Old and New Passport
2) Photocopy of the New Passport
3) IM.12 Form ; and
4) Payment of RM90 per year for the the social visit pass fee,
payable to the Immigration Department of Malaysia
Extensions - After 10-Year Period
The applicants must be present in person at the Immigration
Department of Malaysia and is required to bring the following
1) Letter of Intent to continue stay in Malaysia under this
3) Photocopy of Passport
4) IM.55 Form
5) Payment of RM90 per year for the social visit pass fee, payable
to the Immigration Department of Malaysia
The applicant should forward the following documents to the Malaysia
My Second Home Centre :
1) Letter of Intent to terminate stay in Malaysia under this
3) Photocopy of Passport
to retire in Malaysia?
What are the latest Terms and Conditions?
What are the application procedures?
Where to apply?
What forms are available?
What are the frequently asked questions?
Malaysia My Second Home Programme
Watch the MM2H Video (Click here)
| Top | Search |